Thu, Oct 26|
Roberts Mechanical Equipment Company
OCTOBER 26TH: Maintenance Facility Safety and Compliance Training
All employees related to the care and accountability of mechanical rooms in public or governmental facilities.
Time & Location
Oct 26, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Roberts Mechanical Equipment Company, 7370 Northfield Rd, Walton Hills, OH 44146, USA
About the event
- The most common mechanical code violations.
- Recognize when venting is either non-code compliant or improperly applied.
- Why combustion air issues are among the most common reasons for failure and/or catastrophic issues.
- The effects of positive and negative building pressure and how it effects combustion equipment.
- Common failures in boilers you can catch before it's a catastrophic issue.
- The value in maintaining equipment both to avoid future service and increase or maintain efficiency.
- How air wreaks havoc on a hydronic system.
- Most ignored steam system issues that when left undetected could be a substantial cost.
- Be a part of your next design and spec! Good boiler selection (replacement) and how a direct Rep works with engineers, contractors, and you.
- Understanding deception of boiler efficiency and when to invest in high efficiency equipment.